It was my BIRTHDAY!! Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no escaping from adulthood now as I am the ripe aul age of 28! To be honest with you, I wasn’t very excited about this birthday….I mean I don’t know what I have to worry about I’m already going bald 🙂
My friends, family and other half perked me up however, by spoiling me absolutely rotten.
A lot of my fabulous gifts were from Penneys/Primark, of course, so I thought I’d do a wee Birthday Edition haul. Below are some fantastic ideas for Birthday/Kris Kringle/Christmas presents.
*Note: As these are gifts, I’m not sure of prices, but everything can be found in your local Penneys
Starting off is the collection of essential bits.
- Calming Heat Therapy Mask – I have tried this before and it actually heats up on your face!
- The Come Clean Mitt – to remove make up. I use these with my foaming cleanser and to remove face masks (to find out what cleansers I use stayed tuned for my ‘October Favourites’..coming soon)
- Exfoliating Gloves – To aid in removing tan
- SoSu Lashes – In Holly
- Thumper Toiletry Bag
- Forever Eau De Parfum – smells devine, I’ve been wearing it everyday
- PS.. Sleep In Beauty pillow Spray – smells similar to This Works Pillow Spray
Since it’s winter, I have been gifted a host of winter woollies to keep me warm, from Jackets to Pyjamas to Hats and Scarfs, I am set for the frosty mornings and my trip to Frankfurt.
My fellow Roses and Escorts are all headed to the Christmas markets in Frankfurt the first weekend of December. Video and Blog post will follow.
- Studded ankle boots – very comfortable!
- Soft Nude Scarf
- Lilac Puffer Bomber – This jacket is a must have for winter! It is soft and incredibly warm. For just €25 it is a steal!
- Pink, Grey and Navy block colour scarf
- Black Bobble Hat
- Fluffy Sock set – always a must!
Complete with Marauder’s Map activation phrase “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good” navy footprints and silver stars, this Harry Potter PJ is perfect for the Potterhead in your life.
More PJ’s!! This Disney set is adorable. It comes with fleece pyjama’s, slipper socks and a cute eye mask which reads ‘Any Bunny Wanna Chill’.
Finally, whats a Penneys Haul without featuring Tan!
Penneys stock a host of tanning products, including their own brand. The Iconic Bronze in shade dark and the Iconic Bronze velvet double sided tanning mitt to apply are my new go to for my Tanning Thursday’s.
Penneys is fantastic for buying presents for loved ones and I hope this post gave you some inspiration for Christmas or upcoming Birthdays.
I also received some beauty products that I cannot wait to share with you all, but not until I have tried them out first. If you want a sneak peak into these products make sure to follow me on Snapchat & Instagram.