I have been teasing this haul for aaages now and finally it is here! It’s my first ever haul and of course it had to be a Penneys one #obvs. So without further ado lets dive into some of my SS16 buys from Penneys (or Primark for my UK readers).
The majority of these pieces were purchased for my recent trip to Orlando, Florida, which I have loads of exciting content from. Unfortunately I am still quite bad at making sure I take OOTD or OOTN pictures, basically because I take about 4hours to get ready and I’ll always rushing out the door.
Any of the items I did have an outfit shot of are in the lookbook slideshow at the end of the article.
- Dungarees €15. These go perfect with a nice crop top. I plan on distressing them some more to give them a more unique feel.
- Sunglasses €3. Where else would you go to get sunnies? I lived in these classic circle framed brown and gold rimmed shades in Florida.
- White Striped Bardot Top €6. Ideal top to pair with the dungarees.
- Red Lace Up Printed Top €7. This works tucked into a skirt or jeans or left to hang loose over shorts (see the look in the slideshow).
- Burgundy Culottes €14. These were a steal and the material is quite thick which makes me hopeful for the longevity of this item.
- Seabead Bunting Necklace €5.
- Black beaded detail dress €10. This has a waist high split and is perfect to throw over a bikini to top off your beach babe look.
- Grey Suedette Cami €8. I paired this with the culottes for a sophisticated nighttime look.
- Gold Cross Strap Slider Sandals €6. Fell in love at first sight with these, they bring any look from day to night.
- White Printed Apron Front Bodysuit €6.
- Patchwork Lightweight Shorts €5. See the look in the slideshow.
- Black Tassel Lightweight Shorts €5.
- Long Sleeve Printed Maxi Dress €18. This dress gives off the ultimate Boho vibe and has a 1/4 length middle slit detail.
- Red Paisley Tassel Playsuit €8.
- Denim Busted Boyfriend 3/4 Lengths €13. Ideal for a casual laid back look, paired with an oversize Tee and runners.
- Blue and Orange Strappy Heels with Pom Detail €24. Can we just take a moment to applaud Penneys for taking their shoe game to the next level. AH-MAZING!
- Denim Off The Shoulder Shift Dress €14. It has pockets, that is all!
- Beach Towel/Bag €10. Converts from beach towel to beach bag with ease.
- White High Waisted Ripped Denim Shorts €13. These go with everything and are a must have!
- Black Lace Detail Shorts €7.
- Statement Necklace €7. This necklace dresses up any plain Jane dress (see the look in the slideshow).